I just started to read Problogger by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett and decided blogging is something I want to do on the side. No! I'm not selling out! I promise! I just figured that on my facebook page I have about 100 posts over the last couple of years, more since I began a private blog, and I have some things to say I believe can benefit more than the few friends I write for. Why not share my ideas with the world? The good ones.
So I'll commit to writing everyday, well, I already do that. I will allow myself one ad per blog, and my model will be multiple blogs. I already write a lot anyway. My format is digestible, entertaining, and very functional, but be patient as I evolve and my blogs evolve with me. Here we go!
Links:
Problogger.net
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment